The PREMIUMCUT is our solution for cutting single ply straight from the roll – with conveyor or static bed PREMIUMCUT is the ideal machine, if quick delivery and a large variety of different products do not allow stack cutting. It is the solution for cutting carpet, composite, upholstery and PVC as well as for cutting of technical textiles up to a working width of 3,4 m
The Premiumcut is equipped with a variety of tools depending upon the material to be cut, which are easily interchangeable. “Invest once, cut everything” These tools include drag knife, electric or pneumatic reciprocating knife, driven rotary knife, non driven “pizza wheel”, router, grinding device, punch or drill, ultrasonic knife, pen or inkjet marker. The material is held firmly against the cutting bed by a powerful vacuum and the conveyor automatically advances the material.
The Premiumcut uses a conveyor to allow unlimited nesting of components and therefore minimise material consumption as well as maximise productivity. The Premiumcut is also available with a static bed for companies who cut from fixed sheets of material
The Premiumcut can also be a leather cutter incorporating leather scanning, automatic nesting and cutting of full hides.
A large number of material feed possibilities with automatic winding and rewinding devices, loading devices, fabric roll storage systems with manual and automatic fabric roll changing, distinguish the PREMIUMCUT as the global solution for single ply cutting, operated by only one person.
- Automatic winding and rewinding device with driven fabric bar
- Automatic winding and rewinding device with cradle
- Loading device for fabric rolls with bar
- Loading device for fabric rolls with roll support
- Transroll™ – the flexible storage magazine for the fabric rolls with quick change system and barcode input
- Cradle and feeding device with calander rollers to cut alternately fabric and lining automatically